Due to the current situation, the next week, we will probably do the Lab of the course (PHYSICAL LAYER MODELS AND TECHNIQUES FOR SOFTWARE RADIO - 90139) in a remote modality using Microsoft Teams as suggested by University offices.
The first Lab is scheduled for next Wednesday, March 11, from 14 to 16. Accordingly, I am sending a code by which you can access the video lesson of the Lab.
Finally, I would like to ask you to download Matlab in your computer/Laptop since the first lab is related to Matlab.
Here are the steps to download Matlab:
1) Go to this page in the following link:
2) Click on: “the Mathworks web page dedicated to the University of Genoa.”
3) Click on: Sign in to get started
4) Sign in by using your UniGePASS personal credentials
5) To download MATLAB, a MathWorks Account is required:
Create a MathWorks Account or Sign in to your existing MathWorks Account.
6) Download R2019b